Mada Al-Arab is a Palestinian company specialized in the telecommunication and internet providing fields.
Mada is looking to fill a “Accounting Supervisor” job position according to the below responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities
- Reviews supporting documents to ensure accuracy, relevance and validity of documents before recording entries.
- Record journals/payments/receipts entries to accounts on the accounting system, so as to document business transactions.
- Prepares payments (checks/wire transfer).
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Receipt of cash / checks from the Sales Department.
- Reconcile the sales / collections transferred from billing system with the accounting system.
- Other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 3 – 4 years of accounting experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge in Bisan accounting system and Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) is preferred.
Our Growth Opportunities
At Mada , we enable our staff to adjust their high sights and burn their tracks. This is where success
and future growth are truly the result of your accomplishments. Our teams are composed of enthusiastic
individuals who work hard to advance their careers. Join our team and see how hard work, loyalty,
competitive spirit and firm commitment to the customer can take you and your professional career to new
Please send your CV to : [email protected] only in PDF format.