Business Alliance HR is recruiting an Accounting Manager for a big leading company in the Manufacturing and Trading Industry located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage all day-to-day accounting operations which include responsibility over accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, etc.
- Maintain the general ledger, review and approve journal entries.
- Resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Manage the accounting department staff and provide oversight and guidance.
- Prepare the company’s financial statements and reports.
- Contribute to modifying financial management policies and procedures.
- Follow up with the internal and external auditors in issuing the financial statements and providing all audit requirements.
- Review the regulations on expenses, purchases, and other transactions.
- Review the accounts of the subsidiaries and make the required reconciliations.
- Follow up on the company's bank accounts in terms of banking facilities and obligations and review their registration.
- Review the fixed asset registration and monthly depreciation entries.
- Perform a monthly assessment of the foreign exchange differences in the company's accounts.
- Manage and monitor the inventory account.
- Review all matters of VAT, income tax, tax clearances, and monthly salary deductions and follow up with the relevant parties.
- Follow up on contracts and apply the accounting standards.
- Evaluate the investment portfolio and ensure its registration.
- Perform suppliers' account reconciliations on a quarterly basis.
- Liaise with other departments to facilitate the financial work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Solid understanding of IFRS.
- Experience in a variety of financial compliance, policies, procedures, and closures (especially for public shareholding companies).
- Good understanding of costing/manufacturing.
- Hands-on knowledge in financial ERP systems.
- Knowledge of capital market authority laws.
- Superior leadership and management skills and experience; employee management.
- Advanced analytical and reporting skills.
- Understanding of data privacy standards; solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
8+ years of experience with at least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. A master's degree or a professional certificate is a plus.
Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة