Business Alliance/Levant Gulf HR is hiring an Accounting and Human Resources Assistant.
BA/LGHR is a management consulting company that provides Business support and HR services, and it is located in Ramallah, Palestine.
Scope of work:
The Assistant is responsible for assisting the finance department with accounting & administrative tasks, as well as assisting in Human Resource services.
Reporting to: Sr. Accountant & HR Officer
Type of Contract: Full Time/ Renewable Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Accounting & Administration Role:
- Assisting the Senior accountant in the daily tasks.
- Preparing payments for suppliers, consultants, and others.
- Assisting the Senior accountant in quarterly and yearly closing.
- Assisting or handling bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Following up on account payable and account receivables on a daily basis, and handling a draft booking for suppliers, customers, consultants, and employees.
- Preparing monthly VAT files/calculations.
- Ensuring proper general company filing/archiving (Finance, Admin, Contracts, etc) and maintain a hard and soft archiving system.
- Conducting different procurement, accounting, secretarial and Admin tasks in the field at relevant entities (Banks, Ministries, and customers).
- Following up on company assets and their depreciation.
- Supporting in handling internal and external audits if needed
Human Resources Role:
- Assisting in the delivery of HR services such as resume development; and
- Assisting with the recruitment process in the areas of posting jobs, filtering CVs, schedule interviews, manage the interview process, follow up with candidates, forward apology letters.
- Maintaining and updating records of all pertinent CVs/applications.
- Ensuring job descriptions and postings are up to date and accurate.
- Supporting/participating in special projects and assignments.
- Perform other Accounting, Admin, and HR duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Good working knowledge of accounting systems.
- HR/ Recruiting experience is highly preferred.
- The ability to prioritize and multi-tasking is essential.
- Proficiency in Google Drive applications is highly preferred, especially in Excel and Word.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and productive.
- Teamwork oriented.
Total Years of Experience:
0 - 4 years of experience.
Education & Certificates Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
Fluent in English and Arabic.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة