We are looking for an Accounting and Admin Assistant to join our team at Business Alliance in Ramallah, Palestine.
Type of Contract: Full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Recording and Bookkeeping of financial transactions include payments, receipts, and other journal entries.
- Preparing Bank reconciliations.
- Facilitating and assisting monthly close procedures.
- Preparing internal and external financial reports when requested.
- Assisting in preparing VAT calculations and Income tax.
- Maintaining updated logs and CRM.
- Conducting field visits to banks, tax departments, customers, etc.
- Ensuring proper general company filing (Finance, Admin, Contracts, etc) and maintaining a hard and soft archiving system.
- Performing other Financial, Administrative, and office tasks as per the job requirements.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Special Requirements & Skills:
- Excellent numeracy skills with high attention to detail.
- Familiar with different accounting software, including Scope & Quickbooks.
- Strong computer skills, particularly in MS Office applications (e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Ability to learn new things quickly and perform effectively.
Total Years of Experience:
- 1 -2 years of total experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, or Finance & Banking.
- Ramallah, Palestine
- Fluent in Arabic & English.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below