Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Accounting Ref. No (HR-ACC-01)
- Records journal entries related to petty cash, employees travel, employee loans and deduction, and medical Insurance.
- Preparing Banks Reconciliations
- Reconcile Cash and checks Boxes
- Manage AR Accounts
- Reviews and records sales commissions.
- Prepare monthly adjustment entries (prepaid, depreciation, and accruals).
- Conducts Annual fixed assets, physical count and reports significant variances.
- Manage the issuing, recording, reconciliation, replenishment, safeguarding, and accounting entries of petty cash.
Any additional assignment requested by the direct supervisor
Interested individuals should submit their CV to [email protected] , please indicate job title in the subject line.