documentation and reconciling reports with the accounting system. This position mainly reports to Accounting Manager
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepares account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information and supports.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information, and preparing requested reports.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls policies and procedures.
- Receiving the payments from the offices by mail, stamping them, and registering them
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial and legal requirements, and enforcing adherence to compliance requirements.
- Ensure that accounting filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Ensure the protection and security of files and records
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records.
- Maintain fixed asset files and update the register, and assist the admin Department in annual physical count.
- Review documentation and payments, prepare cheques and transfers, get them signed by authorized persons, and insert a copy with the payment.
- Responsible for copying the signed bank transfers and prepare the bank excel forms.
- Responsible of preparing the mail including original cheques to be sent to the offices and follow up with them to get the receipts.
- Enter all payments, accruals & related allocations in the accounting system.
- Follow up with all related parties on a task-oriented basis.
- Assist with payroll and related taxes.
- Responsible for reconciling balances with vendors, communicate with them as needed and get receipts for delivered cheques.
- Update check register as needed.
- Managing and reconciling the petty cash boxes.
- Assist in preparing the documents for internal and external auditors when requested.
- Any other task requested within the finance and accounting scope.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree only in accounting from an accredited university
- Accounting Experience from 1 year to 5 years
- One year of experience in NGO/ International Organization accounting experience is a plus
- Experience on working on Bisan System is a plus
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with regard to financial information.
- Fluent in Arabic and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing
- Accurately prepares written correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, and professional across languages.
- Presents to volunteers, staff, and donors professionally.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members.
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members.
- Shows initiative in interacting with and collaborating with team members on projects and the organization’s activities.
- Use every opportunity to learn from team members.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Appreciation of and dedication to the cause of PCRF
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
Interested and Qualified candidates must apply through the Link. The closing date for applications is Saturday, November 18, 2023
PCRF is an equal opportunity action employer with a commitment to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, and disability