Responsible for the bookkeeping of the daily transactions of the company’s accounts including upkeep of the general ledger, consolidation of financial records, and submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Perform the monthly closing of Revenues and reconcile with billing.
- Maintaining copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for filing.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients.
- Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting.
- Additional duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records, Excellent time management, communications, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Excel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in a related field.
- 1 - 3 years accounting experience.
- Experience in accounts receivable is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below