- Perform the daily financial accounting of the organization’s projects and administrative expenses.
- Liaise with procurement.
- Liaise with Al Nayzak authorized banks.
- Review all claims submitted by contractors and projects for approval, in compliance with the terms of the relevant contracts and budgets.
- Prepare payments and claims reimbursement for approval with supporting documents as required by the financial and administrative standards of the organization.
- Conduct reconciliation of bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Process Staff salaries, allowances, etc.
- Register all financial transactions in the accounting system and maintain accounting records according to agreed standards.
- Facilitate the work of external and internal auditors.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or any related specialization.
- At least two-three years of relevant work experience, preferably in Local/ International NGO.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command in English.
- Ability to work on the accounting System - Bisan.
Minimum Skills and Attributes:
- Have sense of initiative and ownership.
- Financial reports writing.
- Be well-organized and has a high degree of attention to details.
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to send their CV and a cover letter to [email protected] before ((Monday, 26th of December 2022), indicating the vacancy number and position they wish to apply for. Short listed candidates will be contacted to take an exam and be part of an interview.