Anabtawi Company/ NEDM is the leading FMCG distributor in Palestine, for HPC, Food and Tobacco partnering with multinational companies of JTI, Unilever, Mondelez, Barilla, Clorox, KDD, Tabasco, Clipper, Hershey’s, Balconi, Essity and Delmonte among others for the marketing and distribution of their internationally renowned brands.
As part of Anabtawi Company expansion strategy and continuous growth initiative, we are seeking to hire highly qualified individuals to join our team across our different four Business Units:
Tobacco / HPC / Confectionery / Food
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from a reputable university.
- Excellent skills in computer and Microsoft Office programs and Advanced in excel skills.
- Excellent English Language (Writing and Conversation).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in thae field of accounting.
- Team player with leadership abilities.
- Details oriented and accuracy disciplined.
- Good international communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills using data tables and visuals with strong data analysis skills.
If you are interested and fits one of the above vacancies, please send your C.V stating the position you are applying for to the following email address in addition to a cover letter clarifying why the company should hire you for this position.