The Palestinian Association for Empowerment and Local Development – REFORM is a Palestinian NGO that works in the field of empowerment and local development, seeking to promote inclusion and social solidarity in Palestine through empowering marginalized hard-to-reach groups. REFORM aims to enhance the social and political participation of these groups and community activism, to facilitate equal access to public utilities through strengthening the capabilities of youth and women, and to provide a reliable database for the political and administrative decision makers in Palestine.
REFORM is currently looking to recruit a Accountant in Ramallah for 12 months with possibility of extension. Kindly find below TOR for the positions:
- Perform day-to-day financial and accounting functions, monthly closing and reports including handling tasks related to financial and accounting cycle.
- Preparing projects budget including yearly organizations financial budget and financial plan reports.
- Prepare documentation for the income tax.
- Supervise office and field coordinators petty cash.
- Follow up and receipt of all financial transactions to be recorded using Bisan Accounting System.
- Provide assistance and advice on financial matters for the financial & Admin Officer.
- Help in the Preparation and development of financial procedures for the organization.
- Prepare the different financial reports (Bank reconciliation, Assets inventory, expenditure sheets for projects or any requested reports).
- Prepare payment vouchers for purchases based on financial procedures.
- Participate in procurement analysis sessions upon request.
- Filing and archiving all financial files and papers daily according to the association internal policy.
- Carry out other tasks as may be required from time to time for the smooth running of work.
- Prepare salaries’ sheets and pay slips for project staff.
Reporting and follow-up system:
- Prepare quarterly reports, summarizes all financial activities.
- The Accountant contributes to the association’s quarterly report or any requested reports.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor Degree with Major in Accounting.
- Practical experience of no less than three years as an Accountant.
- Experience in accounting in similar NGO’s is an assist.
- Proven experience in working with an accounting Bisan accounting system.
- Ability to prepare financial plans.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Advanced skill in using computer applications.
- Advanced capabilities in working with a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prepare reports in Arabic and English.
- English language proficiency.
The Accountant employee reports directly to the financial Officer.
Qualified candidates should send a copy of the following:
- An updated CV that corresponds to the needed requirements, please name the file (FullName_CV), including three professional references.
- A cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position in English. Please name the file (FullName_CL).
To the email address: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting applications is: Monday 04th of July 2022. 16:00 PM
- Please indicate the position title in the email subject line.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- CVs with photos or any other distinctive signs will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications or applications that do not follow the instructions will not be considered.
- REFORM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females to apply.