Under the responsibility of the Administrative and Financial Responsible (RAF), The Accountant is responsible for processing, entering and control of accounting data and documents of the portfolio/interventions/Representation in order to provide qualitative accounting: reliable, timely and exhaustive
1- Ensure the processing of accounting data and documents
• Follow up and control the invoices;
• Prepare the accounting documents whilst checking completeness and con formity;
• Enter the data in the accounting system in accordance with Enabel guidelines;
• Follow up the advances and balances of supplier accounts;
• Check technical aspects of accounting;
• Ensure data are matched;
• Update the accounting inventory and ensure reconciliation;
• File the accounting documents in accordance with the procedures of the organization;
• Prepare the monthly financial statements;
• Follow up fiscal files.
2- Ensure the preparation of treasury operations
• Prepare payments;
• Check the cash call requests.
3- Ensure the preparation of files for control purposes
• Prepare the files with supporting documents required for control;
• Verify the closing operations of the accounting period;
• Control the correctness of the reports that one disposes of;
• Ensure the completeness and clarity of the files in conformity with Enabel procedures;
4- Control the supporting documents regarding grants
• On the basis of a sample received from the RAF or the financial controller perform the check of the supporting documents (invoices, proofs of payment);
• Draw up a summary of the check;
5- Provide financial data
• Enter budget data;
• Provide financial data;
• Prepare financial reports (expenditure, budget monitoring)
What we offer
• An exciting job in an international environment.
• contract for five years
• A salary package that comprises the monthly gross salary, in accordance with our salary scales (Class 4), and benefits such as 13-month bonus. The exact salary will be defined according to the relevant recognized experience for the function.
Every person who fulfils the conditions listed in our job advertisements may apply. Enabel is committed to equal opportunities and diversity in its workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, disability status or any other factor other than competence.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- You hold a Bachelor in accounting and/or financial management
- At least five years of experience in a similar function.
• Use of accounting software;
• Knowledge of double-entry bookkeeping (accrual accounting);
• Good knowledge of the Arabic language;
• knowledge of French or English is an asset
Apply here on-line with an application letter and your updated CV, at the latest by 15 June 2022.
Only applications that are registered here via our on-line portal will be considered.