Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the company’s accounts including upkeep of the general ledger, consolidation of financial records, and submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes. Responsible for subordinate accounting functions such as AP, AR, and GL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the accurate recording and of the Accounts Receivable Transactions.
- Auditing self assessment and process documentation, performing/reviewing reconciliations of various accounts and resolving accounting discrepancies on regular basis.
- Maintaining general accounting systems, responsible for bookkeeping activities (i.e. Revenue journals, adjustments, etc.).
- Maintaining general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Compiling and analyzing financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Monitoring and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Preparing the monthly reports based on IAS and Palestinian tax law
- Monitoring and reviewing accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintaining ERP system and making recommendations to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Additional duties as assigned.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Skilled in math applications.
- Critical Thinking skills.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- financial systems software at an advanced level.
- Advanced Excel is a plus.
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in Accounting. CMA is a plus.
- 3-6 years of experience in related field.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below