Main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to, the following:
- Record all costs related to all kinds of purchases (ex: raw material purchases, fixed assets purchases, and landed costs, etc..) in a timely manner.
- Monitor the company’s inventory valuations.
- Conduct physical inventory counts and monitor the cycle count.
- Review and monitor factory work orders to ensure that the costing of the bill of materials used in manufacturing is updated and aligned with management expectations.
- Ensure that costs are aligned with the approved budgets.
- Perform ongoing reconciliations of various cost reports against software systems to ensure accuracy.
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current and future products.
- Identify and recommend cost effective solutions.
- Review the entries daily to ensure proper expense allocation.
- Monitor the accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and according to agreed payment terms.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly.
- Comply with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Ensure that VAT on purchases is recorded appropriately and prepare VAT reports.
- Review sales transactions and ensure that VAT on Sales is reported appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Assist in month-end closing.
- Perform any additional task assigned by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 3 years of experience at minimum
- Proficiency in using MS office.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in using MS Office.
- Bilingual Arabic and English, and Hebrew is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to Jerusalem Cigarette Company using the following email address([email protected]) and specify the position you are applying to in the subject line of your email.
The closing date for applying is February 20, 2022.