Rift Valley Farms are located at the world's lowest point of elevation in the heart of the sunny Jordan Valley. Our farms are stretched across 352,000 sq meter with over 4000 all- premium certified Organic Medjoul palm date trees that are naturally grown without any sort of additives, pesticides, and chemicals.
Main responsibilities and tasks include, but not limited to, the following:
- Recording day to day transactions (such as incomings and outgoings) and posting them to various accounts.
- Maintaining a system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Processing payments.
- Maintaining Petty Cash and performing bank deposits.
- Conducting daily banking activities and ensuring that periodic bank reconciliations are completed.
- Producing various financial reports.
- Ensuring that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all reasonable discounts are taken on accounts payable.
- Ensuring that accounts receivables are collected promptly.
- Processing payroll in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that required debt payments are made on a timely basis.
- Monitoring debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Coordinating the provision of information to company’s external auditors
- Complying with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Maintaining the charts of accounts.
- Providing financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations.
- Preparing purchase requests and orders when needed and following up with vendors on delivery and payments.
- Maintaining an orderly accounting filing system.
- Performing any additional task assigned by the direct supervisor.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
Proficiency in using MS office.
Ability to work in Al-Auja - Jericho.
Ability to work under pressure.
Proficiency in using MS Office.
Bilingual Arabic and English, and Hebrew is a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV to Rift Valley Farms using the following email address([email protected]) and specify the position you are applying to in th subject line of your email.
The closing date for applying is September 14, 2021.