The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
Place of Employment : Jerusalem
Contract duration : Open-ended (including 3 months’ probationary period)
Occupation rate : 100%
Starting Date : July/August
- Creates entries in ERP system.
- Prepares & processes all the Cash & Bank payments and communicates them to the clients.
- Reconciles 4 Bank accounts, ensuring that transfers are processed correctly & on time, and updates the accounts systems accordingly.
- Handles the ILOT Cash-flow management file and prepares cash statements on a daily base.
- Verifies the calculation of the reimbursements to employees before payment.
- Focal Point for receiving, imputing on ERP & distribution of Pre-logging invoices to the Departments.
- Manages new Suppliers
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Education & professional experience:
- B.A degree in Accounting. A MUST
- Fluent Arabic and English, basic Hebrew
- 3 years' experience in a similar field
- Computer proficiency and good command in Excel
- Good Communication & Analytical skills
- Valid and clean driving license
- Familiar with ERP applications i.e (JDE & IRIS)
- Rigorous and trustful person
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 22nd of June 2021 to [email protected], indicating in the subject line: Accountant_Application_ Your name