VITAS Palestine Microfinance Private Shareholding Limited Liability Company, is a private shareholding limited liability company, Vitas Palestine seeks to hire an “Accountant” in its Head Office in Ramallah.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare all day to day financial & accounting matters.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded in the accounting system in compliance with Vitas requirements.
- Prepare the needed financial reports, monthly closing, and monthly reports in compliance with Vitas policies and procedures.
- The ability to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Preparation of Vitas final accounts and finalization of trial balance.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other duties that may assign by management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant professional experience.
- Good in English.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by email: [email protected], no later than 07/01/2021.