The Economic and Social Development Center of Palestine ESDC is a legal independent Palestinian NGO, established in the beginning of the year 2003. ESDC vision is “A socially just Palestinian society in which the individuals are economically independent”.
ESDC is currently seeking qualified candidates for the Accountant position to be based in Ramallah Office.
The successful Candidate will bear the following core responsibilities:
- Assist in maintaining the financial accounts of ESDC
- Create vouchers for the expenditures/ financial transactions in the accounting software “Bisan Enterprise”
- Create and maintain accurate and proper financial documentation as per ESDC Financial Manual.
- Follow up on accounts receivable and payable
- General bookkeeping
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare periodic /donors financial reports.
- Perform other relevant tasks as requested and needed by the Financial and Administration Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Candidate Qualifications / Requirements :
- A bachelor degree in accounting.
- At least three year experience in accounting preferably working with donor funded programs or local NGO.
- Strong analytical , communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English and Arabic language
- Skilled user of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Bisan Accounting Software is a plus.
- Familiar with local NGO rules and regulations
Interested professionals should submit a resume and cover letter by November 17, 2020. Applications should be addressed to:
Note: Only short listed candidates for an interview will be contacted