PRICO Contracting and Trading Ltd. seeks highly qualified professionals at its office in Gaza for the following position:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Update accounts payable and prepare the required reconciliations.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare monthly/yearly closings.
- Prepare monthly bank and cash reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports on a weekly/monthly basis and report on variance.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements
- Other duties as required by the Financial Manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Mid-level Accountant with 5 years of relevant continuous work experience.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and taxing regulations and procedures.
- Proficient user of accounting software’s.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with team spirit.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We welcome qualified candidates to send their CV and Cover Letter with subject line (Position-Applicant Name) to the following email address [email protected] no later than 30 September 2020.