Call for Accountant
Dimensions Consulting Company is one of Palestine's most respected specialized management consulting companies that was established in 2007. It provides its clients in Palestine and MENA Region with a complete consulting expertise, offering a wide range of products, processes and services to support the business needs of companies and organizations.
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Preparing salaries sheets and pay slips
- Compute Monthly income taxes and VAT.
- Handling Travel Advances and expenses.
- Filling and documents scanning.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and Preparing periodic management reports.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Assets Management.
- Help in Auditing Process.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Experience & Education:
- BA. or equivalent in Accounting
- 3 years of experience in related field.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge in government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- Experience as a bookkeeper.
- Excel, database, financial systems software skills for example Bisan and Al-Shamel.
Applicants should email their Cover Letter and CV (with 3 references) to [email protected], clearly stating the position title in the subject line.
Deadline: No later than Thursday, Jan 30, 2020.
No telephone calls are accepted. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.