- Perform the daily financial accounting of the organization’s projects and administrative expenses.
- Liaise with procurement.
- Liaise with Al Nayzak authorized banks.
- Review all claims submitted by contractors and projects for approval, in compliance with the terms of the relevant contracts and budgets.
- Prepare payments and claims reimbursement for approval with supporting documents as required by the financial and administrative standards of the organization.
- Conduct reconciliation of bank accounts at the end of each month.
- Process Staff salaries, allowances, etc.
- Register all financial transactions in the accounting system and maintain accounting records according to agreed standards.
- Facilitate the work of external and internal auditors.
- Any other tasks requested related.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
- At least three years’ relevant work experience, preferably in Local/ International NGO.
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command in English.
- Excellent knowledge on Bisan Accounting system.
Minimum Skills and Attributes
- Have sense of initiative and ownership.
- Financial reports writing.
- Be well-organized and has a high degree of attention to details.
- Good personal, communication and team coordination skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Professionals who possess the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة before (Wednesday, 2nd January 2019), indicating the vacancy number and position.