First Option is locally recognized consulting firm that provides engineering, architecture and
Construction management services in Palestine
First Option is looking for an Accountant to be station in the main office according to the following:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Prepare the needed financial reports, monthly closing, and cost accounting reports in compliance with First Option policies and procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
- Develop and maintain financial databases, computer and manual filing systems.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company's automated financial system.
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
- Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
- Maintain asset, liability, revenue, and expenses records by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances sub accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions, and resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliation.
- Perform other duties that may assigned.
Contract Duration: One Year with possible extension for another
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum (1-3) years’ experience in relevant professional experience.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Computer skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply their CV only to the address below by November 25 2018
Please clearly indicate in the subject line Position. Emails with no position named in the subject line will be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted