(CAAB) was formed in 1965 Palestinians farmers, CAAB worked widely to support farmers either they are member or not, CAAB works to sustain the idea of cooperative work through participation and developing common objectives for the development of agriculture sector
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Gaza – Beit Hanoun .
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
The accountant will take over the following duties under the supervision of project manager
- Prepare, review, and control the daily financial transactions according to CAAB and procedures.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and integral outputs, and safeguard all financial data.
- Budget control for administrative and projects disbursements
- Enter all accounting data on the financial system based on approved accounting.
- Monitor CAAB Bank accounts and Prepare Bank Reconciliation
- Custodian for Petty Cash and responsible for any disbursement from petty cash
- Prepare Payment voucher and ensure attaching all necessary supporting documents
- Prepare monthly financial reports according to international Accounting Standards
- Prepare projects cash flow
- Prepare financial reimbursements documents to be submitted to donors or Company Headquarter
- Maintaining all financial files
- Review all financial documents of grants and ensure that all financial activities are implemented according to approved plans and agreed upon standards.
- Any other tasks requested related.
- Prefer candidate have high knowledge in Writing proposal and work plan in both Arabic and English.
- Bachelor in Accounting or Finance , prefer Master (MPA).
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in international NGO accounting.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Ability to prepare financial plans and financial analysis
- Solid Knowledge about the Palestinian Tax law
- good personal attitudes and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Preferably the applicant is a resident of North and Gaza governorates.
Candidates are invited to fulfill the application form and to attached their CV , motivation letter , experience certificates and training course. By hand in CAAP Association , no later than 17th of November 2018 - 2,30 pm