Groma-Geosystems company, is the leading company for importing marketing and servicing of "GeoSystems".
GPS systems, Total station systems, lasers, scanners, software and all accessories for surveyors and Contractors.
We are currently seeking applicable candidates to fill in, in the following position at the company headquarters in Baqa Al Gharbiyye.
The Accountant s/he will be responsible for the following:-
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verify all payment requests and ensure compliance with projects budgets.
- Assist administrative staff in daily finance and administrative tasks including cash book recording payments processes, management and input of financial data and supporting documents;
- Reconcile all bank accounts monthly, monitor bank account balances and transfer funds as needed;
- Assist payment of monthly payroll and related taxes;
- Assist administrative staff in communications with local external contacts (such as partners, banks, public administration offices and institutions, auditors and suppliers);
- Assist in the management assets and maintain continuous asset inventory periodically and upon request plus management of warehouse movement (in and out);
- Perform any other duties related.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES
A Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in accounting, financial management or other relevant educational background combined with relevant professional experience;
- 1-2 years of proven field experience in relevant field;
- Solid experience of work with windows based computer software, and modern accounting-systems.
- Very good written and spoken English, Hebrew.
Valid driving license
Jerusalim ID Holder.
- Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills
Interested candidates are requested to send the followings:
- Letter of Motivation
- Two professional references for their last two employers with their contacts’ information.
Please send your CV by e- mail to: [email protected]
The closing date for receipt of application is Wednesday June 30, 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.