MENA Investment Company is a leading company in the automotive industry and official importer of Nissan brand is currently seeking to a hire an Accountant
- Receive and prepare financial accounting documentations to facilitate the financial operation at payment, payroll, billings, banking and book keeping to company with international counting, professional standards.
- Prepare information for production of regular financial accounting reports by chief accountant.
- File financial and related correspondence and documents.
- Carry out all financial accounting transaction under the director and as assigned by the chief accountant.
- Receive and action accounting documentation’s such as those related to purchasing, invoicing, and payments bank transfers and payroll…etc.
- Prepare bank reconciliation.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum requirement.
- BA IN ACCOUNTING.
- Very good in written and spoke English and Arabic.
- Very good computer skills.
- Knowledge in MS office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
- Driving license.
Candidates should submit their cv’s to : [email protected]