We are looking to hire an Accountant to work closely with the Financial Manager to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Major Duties & Activities:
Including ensuring the timely achievement of:
- Supports in matters relating to overall accounting functions including bookkeeping and procurement duties.
- Insert all accounting transactions into the accounting system, and ensure completeness and accuracy of financial information.
- Ensure full support documentation for all transactions and in compliance with the institutions- internal policies and procedures.
- Prepare and bank reconciliation.
- Facilitate and providing information and documentation for different types of institution’s, projects’, reports needs.
- Safeguard the institution’s assets and ensure compliance with the institution’s manuals, contracts, and agreements.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties and other tasks as requested and needed as assigned by the CEO/Finance Manager.
1-3 years experience
Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now-button below