AD Plus Company is a newly established company that provides creative solutions in terms of advertising, marketing, and branding and event management. We ,at AD Plus company ,are working with variety range of organizations as PA Institutes, Local and International NGOs and private sector as well.
AD Plus is looking to recruit following position to work at its office in Ramallah:
- Analyze, evaluate and process, all financial data into computerized accounting system to conduct financial reports on all levels.
- Verifies all payment requests and ensure compliance with projects budgets and the company internal rules and regulations.
- Assists in preparation of budgets, and ensure compliance with the organization internal regulations regarding accounting and financial management requirements.
- Prepare and follow up financial reports on regular basis to executive financial management.
- Ensure the readiness of all financial data in connection with end month, and end year procedures.
- Consult the executive manager for day to day transactions.
- Minimum a bachelor degree in Accounting from Credential University.
- Good knowledge of not-for-profit accounting principles, and best practices in the profession.
- Good knowledge in procedural and reporting requirements as well as knowledge in local accounting practices and relevant laws.
- A minimum of two years of experience working on accounting
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Very good oral and written English language skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications is required.
- Valid driving license
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV’s by email to
mention in email subject job title, not later than 8 March 2018.