Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Process all payments by issuing checks & wire transfers.
- Daily check and registration of accounting transactions in Bisan Enterprise.
- Prepare bank reconciliation for all bank accounts and submit to finance manager for review.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Position Requirements and Qualifications:
- University degree in accounting.
- 1 year experience in accounting with NGOs.
- Knowledge in accounting software systems (Bisan Enterprise).
- Well organized, able to plan, prioritize work, multi- task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent skills in MS Excel & analytical skills, with full computer literacy
- Good written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
- Ability to work under pressure and conduct field visits in West Bank.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs before Feb 5,2018 to:
Only qualified would be contacted to proceed with the hiring process.