Under the direct supervision of the Chief accountant and within the limits of OSM policies
and procedures, is responsible for the posting of all charges to City Ledger Accounts,
correctly applying appropriate debits and credits, timely preparation of invoices, statement
and reminders, maintaining all accounts on a properly reconciled manner
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To allocate fairly duty and responsibilities to all of his subordinates.
• To check and review all invoices before sending them to the Credit
• Make sure commission claims from the Travel Agency and queries
letter from Credit Card Companies are answered immediately.
• Performs accounts receivable monthly closing and prepare J.V. of
City Ledger statistics.
• Maintain reconciliation of all City Ledger Accounts.
• Make sure that all City Ledger daily work is performed on timely
basis and accurately.
• Maintain good relationship among City Ledger Staff.
• Ensures that documents are properly stored and filed to maintain an
orderly working environment and easy retrieval of information.
• Follows up on all credit card balances over 30.
• Monthly reconciles all deposit accounts and transfers credit to
appropriate accounts if necessary.
• Review daily FO-AC- to ensure payments / credits have been
applied and to be familiar with all outstanding accounts.
• Evaluate credit check reports; walk in list and others,
• Collect information as much as possible from all sources needed to
determine actions on overdue account.
• Send reminders, messages to selected overdue accounts and make
necessary contact (approach to the guest to obtain payment,
additional deposit or other information related to the settlement of
the outstanding balance).
• Make progress report to the Credit Manager for follow up of unpaid
overdue accounts; recommend account for cash basis.
• Key in approved guarantee letters; obtain credit card approval for
accounts over floor limit.
• Assist Credit Manager in collecting payment from guest ledger
• Assist Credit Manager in following up skipper accounts, by making
report and checking the walk-in.
• Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
At least 1 years experience in a similar role.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Send your CV to:
Before 31 July 2022.