Advertising company is seeking to hire a full time Account Executive (Client Services) to plan, manage corporate and marketing communication activities of different clients, as well as copywriting and proposal writing skills and preparation.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Skill requirements and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proposal writing skills for local and international organizations tenders and bids.
- Promoting and selling communication services, which include branding and design, advertising, public relations, social media, digital marketing, and events management.
- Handling and responding to client’s requests and bids.
- Following up on running activities and campaigns.
- Acting as a mediator between clients and specialized departments.
- Preparing for pitches, developing presentations, and writing proposals.
- Reporting communication activities of clients on weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinating with the finance department to make sure all handled accounts are properly invoiced.
- A strong understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals.
- To respect and meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Developing the proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, and budget, standards of performance, monitoring evaluation and learning, including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
A university degree in business administration, marketing, public relations, media, communications or other related fields. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in proposal writing, sales, marketing, and/or advertising.
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing tactics as well as the latest communication trends
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic is mandatory
- Excellent writing skills
- Well-performance under pressure
- Team player
- Business-oriented with passion for creative work
- Good financial knowledge
- Analytic and research skills - quantitative and qualitative on business/consumer learning
- Receptive to new ideas/willing to challenge old ideas
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong leadership and team-building qualities
- Presents thoughts in concise, articulate manner – verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work flexible hours to achieve the requirements
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CVs and a cover letter (in pdf format) to:
No later than Monday, July 25, 2022.
Please make sure you write the subject line as follows: last name – account executive, or your application might not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.