Advertising company is seeking to hire a full time Account Executive to handle, plan and manage corporate marketing communication activities.
Skill requirements and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Proposal writing skills for local and international organizations tenders and bids.
- Promoting and selling communication services, which include branding and design, advertising, public relations, social media, digital marketing, and events management.
- Handling and responding to client’s requests and bids.
- Following up on running activities and campaigns.
- Acting as a mediator between clients and specialized departments.
- Preparing for pitches, developing presentations, and writing proposals.
- Reporting communication activities of clients on weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinating with the finance department to make sure all handled accounts are properly invoiced.
- A strong understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals.
- To respect and meet proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Developing the proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, and budget, standards of performance, monitoring evaluation and learning, including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
A university degree in business administration, marketing, public relations, media, communications or other related fields. A Master’s Degree is a plus.
- At least 2 years of experience in proposal writing, sales, marketing, and/or advertising.
- Understanding of marketing tactics as well as the latest communication trends
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic is mandatory
- Excellent writing skills
- Well-performance under pressure
- Team player
- Business-oriented with passion for creative work
- Analytic and research skills - quantitative and qualitative on business/consumer learning
- Receptive to new ideas/willing to challenge old ideas
- Able to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong leadership and team-building qualities
- Presents thoughts in concise, articulate manner – verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work flexible hours to achieve the requirements
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs and a cover letter (in pdf format) to: