اعلان فرصة عمل – موظفة استقبال ومساعدة ادارية
Call for Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Dimensions Consulting is a specialized management consulting company established in 2007. It provides clients in Palestine and the MENA region with a complete suite of consulting services, offering a wide range of products and systems that support the business needs of companies and organizations.
Applications are invited for the position of Receptionist and Admin Assistant. This is a full-time post, based at Dimensions’ head-office in Al Bireh.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage the reception area.
- Answer the telephone/fax and direct callers as required.
- Meet and greet visitors.
- Respond to routine enquiries from the public, referring complex queries to senior personnel.
- Coordinate appointments for senior personnel.
- Undertake a wide range of administrative tasks (distribute mail, organize and maintain admin and personnel files, manage communications with vendors and suppliers, draft basic correspondence, etc.)
- Collate and update staff lists, including contact details, on a regular basis.
- Coordinate procurement and payment for office supplies (stationary, kitchen/cleaning supplies), dealing directly with vendors, supplies and traders.
- Monitor usage of office supplies and maintain adequate stocks at all times.
- Identify new suppliers as and when needed.
- Process and administer all insurance claims; liaise with brokers concerning any outstanding claims.
- Coordinate the usage of meeting rooms; schedule meetings, provide logistical support including preparation of meeting rooms and catering provisions.
- Provide backup and logistical support to company operations and personnel.
- Support the Business Development Manager in printing and packaging proposals.
- Provide logistical support to the Charmian and CEO; manage their calendars and appointments.
- Coordinate the delivery and collection of mail.
- Perform internet searches.
- Translate documents (English-Arabic).
- Perform other duties, as required.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- University degree in Business Administration, English Language or any related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in administrative work.
- Demonstrated ability in completing administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Proven ability in adapting to flexible schedules and working hours.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven abilities in communicating with the public and in negotiating, liaising and consulting with a range of external contacts.
Applicants should email their Cover Letter and CV (with 3 references) to [email protected], clearly stating the position title in the subject line.
Deadline: No later than Tuesday, June 19, 2018.
No telephone calls please. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.