Duties and Responsibilities:
Lead Technology Security Program and security initiative, including all Technology security, infrastructure security, network security, , enterprise security, physical security, security strategy planning, and security incident handling.
Develop Security policies following international standards like (PCI-DSS, ISO27001)
Manage External and internal security assessments (Security architecture reviews, and penetration testing)
Follow up security related external and internal audits, vulnerability reports, IT security incidents reports, recommendations and implement proper solutions.
Design scalable redundant and secure network environments.
Manage security devices and tools (Firewall, IPS, IDS, WAF, SIEM, NAC …,etc)
Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Core network devices including switches and routers
Design and manage scalable redundant and secure network environments.
Design and implement Enterprise LAN, WLAN, and WAN.
Design Disaster recovery sites.
Static and Dynamic Routing protocols, OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS.. etc
Data center Switching
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer systems engineering or any related field.
- 4-6 years of experience as a network and security engineer in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and for long hours.
- Ability to be on-call and work outside work hours.
- Network or security certification (CCNP, CEH … etc) is a plus.
If you find yourself qualified, please send your CV along with a cover letter to the email: [email protected] no later than 11/11/2020