Witness Center “Shahid”is a Palestinian Registered Non-governmental organization working with Youth, Women and Marginalized community’s needs and perceptionssince 2014; the organization, located in Nablus. The center’s message is to create a Palestinian society that believes in human rights values and provides an environment that embraces the rights of marginalized groups, especially women, youth and people with disabilities.
Witness Center”Shahed” is implementing a 15 month project “Women Lead”
Witness Center”Shahed” intends to recruit a Project Coordinator for the duration of 15 month
Main tasks and duties:
- Ensure full, timely & successful Implementation of all project activities as detailed in the project plan,
- Coordinate all activities with all stakeholders & beneficiaries.
- Monitor implementation in the field.
- Work closely with Witness Center ”Shahid” finance department on financial matters related to the project.
- Contribute to Witness Center “Shahid” efforts on MEL and ensure data collection and analysis on all project activities.
- Write & submit monthly reports in English and contribute to Donor reporting.
- Ensure documentation of all activities as per regulations of the organization and the donor agency.
- Ensure compliance to Witness Center ”Shahid” and donor requirements in all project activities and related work.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Bachelor degree in Gender Studies, Psychology, Sociology or other relevant Social & behavior sciences.
One to three years of experience working with NGOs, preferably on gender justice projects.
Excellent English language skills
Ability & flexibility to travel within West Bank governates and implement activities in the field..
committed to the life time of the project and adheres to Witness Center"Shahid" ethics and code of conduct.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV and Cover Letter (Including at least three references) to [email protected] , [email protected]
by August 2nd 2021 , 3:00PM