Meets with customers in the showroom to drive vehicle sales and knowledge, follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchase experience. Assembles all displays while meeting with Mother Company’s guidelines to effectively sell vehicles.
- Selling company goods, products, and services in order to increase profit.
- Looking for potential new clients and buyers.
- Explaining the benefits of the vehicles, accesorries, or services they sell to new customers in order to promote and build loyalty to their brand.
- Servicing existing clients.
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle.
- Overseeing online transactions and sales.
- Working closely with operations and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assisting customers with complaints or inquiries related to products, services, or purchases.
- Achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual volume and margin sales targets.
- Developing strong relationships with key accounts to maintain a high level of service and client loyalty.
- Providing customers with an expected budget, payment agreements, and delivery estimates.
- Drafting contracts and overseeing all purchase agreements (Laserfiche + CDK).
- Managing pricing and sales data, as well as activity reports.
- Writing and submitting periodical reports based on sales and any other occurrences.
- Keeping up-to-date on current market changes and trends.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends in sales and the field of their product by reading publications and attending conferences and seminaries and monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity.
- Resolving issues or complaints in a timely manner.
- Communicating clearly, both in writing and verbally, in order to create a clear and communicative environment with new and existing clients.
- Having a friendly and engaging personality in order to create positive interactions with clients.
- Listening carefully and understanding customers’ questions and complaints in order to resolve any issues promptly.
- Any task assigned by the direct manager.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
1. BA in Business Administration or any related field.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
1. A minimum of two years’ experience in Sales.
2. Certification of communication and sales skills (not mandatory).
SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Good communication skills with costumer.
2. Public speaking skills.
3. Negotiation skills.
4. Active listening and verbal communication skills.
5. Ability to deal with costumers of all kind.
Only through email; [email protected]
ارجو كتابة اسم الوظيفة و مكان الاقامة بعنوان الايميل