يعلن مستشفى النجاح الوطني الجامعي - نابلس عن حاجته لتوظيف
باحث اجتماعي سريري عدد 1 - Clinical/Medical Social Worker
باحثة اجتماعية سريرية عدد 1 - Clinical/Medical Social Worker
The Clinical Social Worker provide psychosocial assessments and support to patients and families to assist them and the health care team in coping with patient's hospitalization, illness, diagnosis, treatment, and/or life situation, including emotional, mental, and financial distress. The social worker will also be responsible for developing and maintaining social work scope of services, policies, procedures and guidelines
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide psychosocial assessment and evaluation of patients and families to identify emotional, social, and environmental strengths and problems related to their diagnosis, illness, treatment, and/or life situation.
- Formulate, develop, and implement a comprehensive psychosocial support plan utilizing appropriate clinical social work treatments and interventions.
- Provide consultative services to health care team members.
- Provide education to patients and families around issues related to adaptation to the patient's diagnosis, illness, treatment and/or life situation.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary health care teams and provide leadership in representing clinical social work perspective with patient and family.
- Assist healthcare teams and patients/families with discharge planning and care coordination after hospital discharge.
- Assist patients and families in securing financial and logistical support (e.g. housing, transportation…etc.) on as needed basis.
- Arrange and manage recreational activities to patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Document assessment, plan, interactions, and interventions according to hospital guidelines and standards.
- Maintain records and statistics in accordance with hospital policies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant medical/legal issues that impact on patient care.
- Develop and maintain departmental scope of work, policies, procedures, guidelines and educational material.
- Develop and maintain service forms and documentation requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of hospital resources to access and provide for patient care needs.
- Maintain working knowledge of and liaison with community agencies and resources.
- Assemble and maintain a list of support agencies and services for use by social services as well as by other healthcare team members.
- Provide support to health care team on ongoing basis.
- Provide training to other health care team members on arising social work issues.
- Mentor staff and trainees; as needed.
- Participate in activities such as committees, conferences, publications, teaching and research.
- Represent the hospital in external social work and social services meetings.
- Participate in hospital continuous quality improvement efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by direct supervisors and managers.
- Bachelor Degree in Clinical/Medical Social Work or Equivalent Discipline or Field of Study.
- At least three years of working experience in the field of social work in a hospital setting or similar environment. May consider graduate school work in lieu of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A solid knowledge of clinical social work practice.
- Excellent assessment, interviewing, and counseling skills.
- Ability to work effectively and autonomously in a self-directed role.
- Highly collaborative with strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments and manage time efficiently.
- Flexibility in accepting diverse work assignments and managing stress related to change.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good English language skills (Written and Conversational).
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 13 September, 2020