A Palestinian LPG Company is seeking a qualified candidate to fulfill the positions of Senior Technical Engineer for its operations.
The candidate will provide the technical staff with insight and detailed technical instructions to successful implementation of the company projects. Also, will follow up on the activities in the field; provide all necessary reports and updates concerning its implementation activities, and required resources and documentation.
She/he will contribute to ensuring successful, quality and timely accomplishment of project activities in compliance with policies, regulations and related standards and codes.
- Lead the team to design, implement and operate LPG systems to potential clients, in accordance to laws, regulations and safety requirements.
- Hold meetings with potential clients and generate the needs assessment report.
- Supervise and implement the delivery of technical surveys for new projects.
- Develop work plans and implementation schedules for all department activities.
- Identify maintenance needs for the various company projects.
- Daily follow up with team to ensure that work implemented per design drawings, specifications & meeting planned dates in schedule.
- Assist in prepare the bidding documents, bill of quantities, and help in procurements of material.
- Follow the procedures and approvals matrix and help in improving work cycle.
- On-site visits and daily progress reporting.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Bachelor in Mechanical engineering; previous experience in LPG system is necessary.
- At least five years of experience in the field of projects management.
- Strong communication, administration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to contribute to a small, proactive team, motivating staff and working collaboratively with colleagues and providing support and advice as necessary.
- Familiar with related codes and working instructions.
- Written and verbal fluency in English and Arabic required.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV’s by June 15 to the address: [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.