Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the full cycle of software applications.
- Contribute to software designs and ideas for new functionalities, improvements, testing and bug fixing.
- Develop or integrate approved products or services.
- Design, Develop and perform testing integration of software components.
- Document developed software and ensure coding quality according to relevant coding standards.
- Perform all support functions to internally developed products and systems.
- Generate daily operational administration reports.
- Develop new web sites for customers.
- Develop Web-Applications.
- Support the Company and customer websites developed internally
- Support the Company internal in-house developed systems.
- Add new Feature to the Company system as needed.
- Manage databases associated with the services/systems.
- Manage and monitor out sourcing projects in addition to Interior projects
- Analyze root causes of operational malfunctions and provide resolutions.
- Manage job calendars and flows to ensure timely completion.
- Develop support plan to prioritize and resolve multiple issues.
- Address customer issues promptly and accurately.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related experience.
- Solid understanding of web development using PHP, it is preferring to have IOS and Android training and work experience.
- Solid understanding in Laravel Framework
- Very good knowledge in Front end.
- Performs application programming assignments, typically maintenance or modification of existing systems on PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (google, facebook .. etc)
- Superior skills in MySQL.
- Web applications' security principles.
- AJAX ,JQuery and client-side scripting.
- Understand object-oriented programming.
Job Title Senior Software Developer - PHP
Deadline 11 - May - 2019
Job Type Full time
Position Level Mid Career
Degree Bachelor's degree
Experience 2 Years
Send your CV to: [email protected]
For your privacy and protection: when applying to a job online , never give your credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction to a prospective employer.