We are a product growth platform that helps 100s of modern product teams easily create in-product growth experiments to optimize for user engagement. Userpilot, a US-based software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company, is opening an engineering office in Ramallah and has an immediate need for a Senior Front End Engineer (Angular).
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer specializing in UI development. The ideal engineer will have the ability to work independently while playing an intricate role within a rapidly expanding organization. In this role you will work collaboratively with a team to build effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. With Userpilot, you will work in a rapidly growing company with exciting and aggressive advancement opportunities for the right candidates.
- Creating visually appealing web pages/interfaces
- Creating, editing, or modifying templates for our CMS, and web development framework
- Responsible for designing and developing new features and functionality
- Building clean, fast, compatible, easy-to-use, automated-testable code to realize our ideas.
- Helping to create our UI framework to help us create applications to interact with our data—code, widgets, and all—and help us identify and document its emergent rules.
- You should be able to program cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatible web pages.
- Staying up to date on the latest and best coding strategies.
- Mentoring colleagues and junior-level talent on best practices and methodologies.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- 2+ years of experience using Angular 2+ highly preferred
- Comfortable reacting quickly to shifts in priorities and objectives
- BS or higher in CS or EE
- React JS is good to have
- Fluent in GIT source code control
- Strong object oriented and software architecture fundamentals
- Fluent in software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity and maintainability
- You can work closely with a senior technical team
- You are super motivated, a great communicator, able to thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a genuine desire to mentor and help other team members to increase proficiency and problem-solving
- Remain engaged, proactive, and positive in tough circumstances, owning assignments and taking full accountability for overall team success
- Possess strong communication skills and a preference for delivering as part of a team
Interested and qualified candidates can apply by submitting their CV through email to [email protected]