Injaz Al-Quds Company
lnjaz Al-Quds Company, the solar energy development company of public schools project in JDECO
jurisdiction owned by Massader the infrastructure and natural resources development, is seeking to hire a motivated and energetic Renewable Energy Engineer with good experience in solar energy for its implementing a national rooftop solar energy program.
The solar energy engineer should follow the daily technical activities of the project implementation
in Palestine which includes. but not limited to, the followings:
- Maintain daily communications and follow up with EPC contractors and technical stakeholders.
- Follow up on the daily operations and monitoring of the installed PV systems over the public schools rooftop.
- Coordinate with grid operator on maintenance activities of the installed PV systems.
- Report technical incidents to grid operator and any other stakeholders.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from an accredited University.
- At least 2 years proven experience in solar energy and implementing solar energy projects with
- Strong understanding of solar energy technology and concepts including connections, strings,
inverters, design concepts, and shading analysis.
- Strong understanding of solar energy systems design.
- Experience using AutoCAD (2D and 3D), Excel, MS Word, and Power Point.
- Motivation and ability to work and deliver under pressure.
- Fluency in English Language.
Renewable Energy Engineer
24 - Jan - 2019
Interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV with a cover letter to the e-mail
address: [email protected] no later than 24/01/2019. The cover letter should illustrate the
candidate knowledge and experience aspects in solar energy and how they match the job
requirements for this position.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a test and interview.