National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) in Palestine announces the following vacancy for its office in Ramallah.
Title: NEO Office Manager
Deadline for Applications: 20th August 2019
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist organizations (higher education and other type of institutions) as well as individuals (students, university staff, professionals, etc.) involved in Erasmus+ activities (in relation to visa, tax, insurance, importing equipment, contacts with local authorities and the EU Delegation, etc.).
- Assist the Programme officer (PO) in promoting cooperation, enhance synergies and support the exchange of good/best practices between Erasmus+ projects active in the partner country
- Assist in the technical financial and informatics work.
- Assist in disseminating any relevant information regarding Calls for Proposals launched in the context of EU programmes and initiatives in higher education that are relevant for the organizations and/or nationals from the Partner Country.
- Assist in providing to the Commission and the EACEA support for the preparation, organization and hosting of meetings and events
- Assist in writing minutes and news of each activity.
- Assist in reporting
- Fix and prepare the appointments of the field monitoring visits
- Work closely with project officers over the project implementation planning and cash flow projections;
- Prepare budget revision in close coordination with the NEO Director
- Work closely with the NEO Director to implement, improve and maintain financial management policies, systems, structures, and procedures for the program;
- Assist the accountant in the drafting of financial reports and proposals for projects to the donors for financial and administrative part
- Working with the NEO Director, to assist in the consistent and accurate Human Resource administration/documentation, including personnel files, agreement , job descriptions, recruitment, insurance, disciplinary measures, annual leave and sickness records.
- Help in preparing audit files
- Handle calls, mail, and electronic communications
- Assist the PO in taking and distributing meeting minutes
- Assist in receiving and maintain proper inventory records of all project property
- Responsible for sending and receiving pouches/ packages
- Arrange transportation for employees
- Assist in preparing purchase and payment requests for the office supplies (kitchen, stationary, water)
- Petty cash custodian, disburse petty cash according to NEO policy
- Assist in collecting all necessary documents and information from individuals and entities to be vetted and ensure that they are complete, accurate, and submitted to the project on a timely basis
- Manage logistics support for the office
- Assist the staff in organizing events and workshops
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- B.A in English Language, Business administration or any related field
- Strong command of English Language
- Strong experience in writing advanced reports
- 4 years of experience at least (3 of them in writing reports in English)
- Knowledge of the Palestinian Higher Education System
- Knowledge of the Palestinian Universities
Skills required for the position:
- Strong planning and coordination skills
- Financial background is preferable
- High level of technical reporting skills in English.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to listen and conflict resolution.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills.
- Committed to NEO values and code of conduct.
1- Interested applicants may send their CVs with a covering letter to: [email protected]
2- For queries only, please phone: 02-2401882
Important notes to applicants:
- Should write in subject of email the position title you are applying for.
- CVs should and cover letter be sent no longer than 20th August 2019.