Holy Family Hospital provides a wide range of medical care that includes besides the delivery services, prenatal and antenatal care, Well women clinic, diabetic clinic for pregnant women, Gynecology surgeries, Intensive care Unit for premature babies, outpatient clinics.
The hospital belongs administratively and financially to the Order of Malta which is a religious Order that was found in Jerusalem in the year 1048. Its mission is summed up in its motto: “Tuitio fidei et obsequium pauperum, "Defence of the faith and assistance to the poor", this is highly seen in their projects that are active in 120 countries caring for people in need through its medical, social and humanitarian works, without regard to religion, national origin.
Holy Family Hospital is seeking a Medical Laboratory Technician with a Part-Time contract who might become a Full-Time contract in the near future.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Good command of English language.
- Excellent use of computer software and computer skills is a must.
- Able to work as a part of a team.
- Able to work on Shifts System.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize a variety of software and system.
- Experience is preferred.
- BA degree in Medical Technology Sciences or a BA degree in Biology Minored Medical technology..
- Candidates practically experienced in Medical Microbiology are desired.
- Residents from Bethlehem district are favored.
- Individuals qualifying for this position must be licensed for the job from the Palestinian Ministry of Health.
Interested candidates are to fill a special application form that may be obtained from the reception office at Holy Family Hospital on daily basis from 8:00 am to 03:00pm.
Applications must be submitted to the office of the Director of Administration and Finance during the official working hours’ maximum by Friday 16, April 2021.