Established in 1995, BCI was founded to meet the needs of emerging regional ICT markets with a sound knowledge base and a strong network of global partners, BCI has since evolved into a regionally recognized advisor and provider of top of the line services and solutions spanning a range of sectors. BCI is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of:
Information Technology help desk Ref. No (HR-ITHD-1)
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and email.
- Diagnose and resolve employee's end points technical hardware and software issues.
- Advise user on appropriate action.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions.
- Administer help desk software.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolution.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Maintain system information, changes and updates.
- On Call 24×7 on a rotational basis
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Bachelor's degree in a computer systems engineering or Electrical engineering.
Plus One (1) years of computer engineering experience.
Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
Certified Microsoft's MCTS.
Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
Strong analytical skills
Interested individuals should submit their CV coupled with letter of interest to [email protected] , please indicate job title in the subject line.