Job Titel: HR and Finance Officer
Deadline: 15 of August, 2023.
Dimensions Consulting Company is one of Palestine's most respected specialized management consulting companies that was established in 2007. It provides its clients in Palestine and MENA Region with complete consulting expertise, offering a wide range of consultancy products, and services to support the business needs of companies and organizations.
Dimensions Consulting is intending to recruit a highly qualified individual to fill the position of HR and Finance Officer with responsibilities of:
- Manage all accounting transactions.
- Ensure timely bank payments.
- Preparing salaries sheets and pay slips
- Compute Monthly income taxes and VAT.
- Managing the Petty cash as per company policy.
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings and preparing periodic management reports.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation.
- Help in Auditing Process.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Process and administer all insurance claims; liaise with insurance companies, concerning any outstanding claims.
- Manage the daily Human Resources and Administrative office activities.
- Facilitate employee recruitment process.
- Ensure the maintenance of work leaves, and database and prepare reports as directed by direct supervisors.
- Prepare HR and Administrative reports as designated.
- Maintain a professional archiving system for HR and Admin function.
- Develop and maintain employee files.
- Manage relations with service providers such as; telecom and utilities companies.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1 -3 years of experience in related field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft off application, mainly Excel.
- Driving license is a plus.
- Technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
Interested individuals should submit their CV to [email protected] , please indicate job title in the subject line.
Deadline: No later than Tuesday Aug 15, 2023.