Wattan is an award-winning, independent, professional media organisation based in Ramallah, Palestine. It was established in 1996 by three civil society organisations. Over the past two decades, Wattan has established itself as an important voice of Palestinian citizens, civil society, marginalized communities and groups, women and, most significantly, youth. Our team of reporters, correspondents, and experts in the West Bank and Gaza provide wide ranging reporting and programming on issues of public concern including sensitive and controversial topics that are rarely covered by mainstream Palestinian media.
Wattan is seeking qualified candidate to fulfil the following full-time vacancy in its Ramallah Office:
This position supports Production, Programme and Marketing Units by providing a variety of graphic design tasks. This includes assisting the general manager, to whom this position reports.
- Support the production, programme and marketing teams with any Graphic Design requirements.
- Design all the company’s graphics including all materials such as catalogues, online banners and branded materials, etc.
- Develop and design briefs that suit the client's purpose.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and develop interactive design.
- Use innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in graphic design or other related field.
- Previous experience working as Graphic Designer ideally in a similar industry would be a strong advantage.
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in all design aspects.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Ability to work well under tight timeframes and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality.
Interested candidates with relevant education and work experience are encouraged to submit their CV, a cover letter and minimum two references with full contact information. Applications should be submitted to
no later than August 31, 2017, please make sure to mention the position name in the subject.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.