The New Capitol Hotel is located in the Heart of Salah Al Dein Street. The Hotel is fully renovated and operational since beginning of 2019. The hotel is comprised of 70 rooms with several F&B outlets. The Hotel will mainly target the incoming pilgrimage market due to its proximity to the Holy Site in the Old City of Jerusalem. We are soliciting qualified candidates to fill the below vacant position.
Deputy General Manager
The Deputy General Manager is responsible for supporting the General Manager in all aspects of operations including the following key responsibilities;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations.
- Prepare weekly schedules of the hotel employees.
- Ensure that hotel is compliant with safety and hygiene standards.
- Prepare weekly menus in coordination with hotel chef.
- Address any customer complaints and record it.
- Follow up on the training needs of the operation.
- Follow up on the reporting requirements.
- Participate in the weekly management meetings.
- Prepare all technical and cost related reports to the management.
- Participate actively in the site visits with the tour operators.
- Participate in the regular inspection of the hotel facilities and outlets.
- Follow up on all the maintenance orders of the hotel.
- Follow up on the staff training needs.
- Follow up with the online booking engines
- Participate actively in the procurement committee of the hotel.
- Ensure the effective efficient implementation of the approved business plan.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
The Deputy General Manager will be responsible for managing the Hotels management team (HODs) and overall hotel targets to deliver an excellent guest experience. - A university degree in hotel management is required. A Jerusalem ID is a pre requisite A driver’s car license is recommended for this position.
For those who are interested, please send your C.V’s to [email protected] no later than NOVEMBER 25TH, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.