We are looking for a savvy Data Analyst to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing certain data and data pipeline architecture, as well as providing high-quality annotated training data that powers the world’s most innovative machine learning (ML) mission solutions. Our platform enables ML and data-driven business solutions to scale across a diverse set of industries including retail, automotive, finance, manufacturing, agriculture, life sciences, robotics, and more. We transforms audio, video, text, and images into high-quality annotated data to support a variety of use cases ranging from computer vision and search relevance to data categorization and natural language processing (NLP).The ideal candidate is an experienced data evaluator who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. The Data Analyst will support our database architects, data analysts and data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. They must be self-directed and comfortable supporting the data needs of multiple teams, systems and products.
The Data Analyst is an entry-level role involving analyzing data (User Queries on certain platforms) and labeling objects within those datasets according to predefined descriptions and criteria. This position is a very challenging position, and requires a lot of patience, dedication, and focus for long hours of the day. The position plays a large role in developing training data for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities. The Analyst will be working in a large group environment where communication is key to completing day to day tasks.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Consist, dedicated, and very patient
- Ability to work 8hours/day – 6days/week consistently on datasets.
- Possess a high level of focus and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to take direction well
- Ability to work independently, cooperatively, and collaboratively as a team member
- Possess excellent English oral and written skills, including non-technical writing.
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience/background in intelligence analysis, computer science, data analysis, GEOINT or some other -INT discipline.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Interested and qualified candidates can apply online through Apply Now - تقدم الآن لهذه الوظيفة
Or send your CV directly to: [email protected]