Consultant for: Mapping Gender Capacity Strengthening Needs
PCPD is seeking for a consultant for:
Mapping Gender Capacity Strengthening Needs for PCPD social media programming
Purpose of the consultancy
Although PCPD has considerable expertise in their domain of work, the knowledge and experience linked to gender-transformative social media messaging vary greatly among different participants. PCPD, ABAAD and PAX have identified the need to map gender strengthening needs of active youth involved in PCPD’s network focused on social media programming to pursue gender equality. The mapping exercise will contribute to a common understanding and capacity to bring across gender equality advocacy messages in a powerful and gender-sensitive way to their peers, and that they can strengthen the skills necessary to develop and implement gender-sensitive (and where appropriate, gender-transformative) messaging across social media platforms.
For those who are interested, kindly download the following: Terms of Reference
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
We are looking for a consultant / consultancy team with the following qualifications:
- Proven knowledge of needs mapping
- Proven knowledge of social media messaging
- Proven knowledge of Gender, Peace and Security work;
- Experience with different capacity strengthening methodologies and tools, including trainings, workshops, self-paced learning, online / virtual skills building, etc;
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude and demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexity;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of Arabic is an advantage.
Application and Selection Process
To apply for the consultancy, please submit the following to Hilda Issa, PCPD’s Executive Director: [email protected]:
Curriculum Vitae detailing relevant experience related to this assignment
A short motivation letter (2 pages maximum), detailing:
- Which mapping methodologies do you have experience with?
- Which mapping approach would you propose for this assignment?
- What would you say are the most important elements to consider when mapping gender capacity strengthening needs, directly related to social media?
Names and contact information of two professional references that can attest to your qualifications relevant to this assignment
Proposed timeline and budget including:
- estimated number of days needed to complete the assignment
- proposed timeline for the completion of the assignment based on consultant’s availability before the end of 2021
- total budget (consultant’s daily rate and any other foreseeable expenses linked to the assignment)
Deadline for applications is: Wednesday 24 November 2021
For more information, please contact Hilda Issa, PCPD’s Executive Director: [email protected].