Middle East Payment Services- Palestine (MEPS) is a payment service provider, that will offer its services for financial institutions as well as to retailers and corporation, such as processing their credit, debit and prepaid card transactions through third-party, ATM management, merchant acquiring, e-payment gateway solutions, mobile payments and a range of point-of-sale (POS) services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Post and process data entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the recordation of fixed assets
- Assign tag numbers to fixed assets.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, and expense accounts.
- Handle petty cash and other day-to-day transactions
- Provide quick support to the customers on their queries, requests for the operation unit.
- Regular review of payments received and allocate it to the customers.
- Support monthly closing activities by booking all receipts, credit notes, bank and vendor reconciliation and petty cash vouchers before the deadlines.
- Keep track of all intercompany transactions to be billed and processed.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assisting in developing financial and internal procedures. Additional duties as assigned
- Assist in with budget process, cash flow, and CAPEX reporting;
- Assist in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with audit and other accounting projects
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in Accounting.
- 2 years of experience.
- Experience in ERP systems is a plus.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Be able to Excellent and clear reports for executives.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and familiarity with accounting software.
Cover letters and CVs must be sent to: [email protected]