- Ensuring Customer satisfaction through creating a strong relationship with customers’ management team and ensure that their needs and requests are met.
- Provide demos and overviews of the various Bisan solutions, features and modules to existing customers.
- Conduct visits and virtual meetings to closely follow-up on customers utilization of the various add-ons as per their needs and future expansions.
Jobs.ps, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or related discipline.
- Knowledge in basic Accounting principles.
- Knowledge in ERP solutions is a plus.
- Above average command of the English language.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Above average interest in working with people, telephone and computer systems.
- Good customer service skills.
Our work environment is casual yet emphasizes responsibility, professionalism and independence. We are offering a competitive salary with reference to knowledge and experience. For consideration, please send your CV, salary requirements, references and recommendation letters to: [email protected]. Only email submissions will be accepted and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Only qualified candidates need apply. No phone calls please.