Hardware engineering opportunities in Palestine
An international organization is looking to staff a team of competent computer/hardware engineers to be based in Ramallah. Applicants must be Palestinian-ID holders and able to work in the West Bank.
The posting is for the following position:
Senior Physical Designer
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant fields (high GPA is an advantage).
A minimum of 5 years of working experience in VLSI design with low geometries.
Experience with all or part of:
- ICC/Cadence, block level and some top level experience.
- Design planning, partition, full chip level floorplan, bump placement, bump routing, power routing, block level floorplan, power plan, place and route, CTS, STA, physical verification, DRC, LVS, IR-EM analysis, debugging gds level issues.
- Delegating technical guidance to junior engineers in block/full chip level activities.
- Python scripting.
- Linux scripting.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send resumes and/or enquiries to: